Biggy-Ziggy
 
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Thoughtful Thursday
Decorations are coming along nicely. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. And our sprouts are coming along really well. Goose loves coming downstairs to see them every morning (she actually scared the bejeezus out of me this morning when she walked into the kitchen and sucked in her breath and it sounded like we were standing on a tarmac!)

I had an epiphany today while I was searching for my keys prior to Goose going to school--I have two adorable excuses in my arsenal! I've always been forgetful, but now I have reasons. I don't know why I didn't think of this before! Can you guess what my excuse for not knowing where my keys were?



Thanks, Monkey. No one can be mad at you for making Goose late for school. I love you.
posted by Lori @ 8:58 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER