Biggy-Ziggy
 
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Tear-it-up Tuesday - Making Paper
One thing you should know about me is that I'm frugal. Heck, I'll say it, I'm cheap. Goose knows who the vice president is because we ordered a free pack of gum from him a few months ago (which I'm chewing right now, thanks Trident).

So that's why I haven't put batteries in the camera. We have a perfectly good camera on the Mac, why do I want to start wasting batteries if we're doing stuff that's in the house? Plus, it makes the picture a thousand times cuter.


See, Goose was taking a nap, a long one, like TWO HOURS, and I decided to get a jump on ripping up our newspaper. Monkey loved it!
He was talking up a storm in baby language while we ripped (we'll see how intact our books stay now) and he was throwing the paper like confetti. It was really fun for both of us. So I snuck off for the laptop and turned on Photo Booth and presto! Monkey, paper in hand gets super psyched by his video image of himself. In the three second countdown it gives, he went from paper pile to laptop. (Please disregard the unmade bed. My Grandma would be appalled.)

Since the paper has to soak overnight, I'll post more on this craft tomorrow.
posted by Lori @ 3:56 PM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER