Biggy-Ziggy
 
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
The Best Activity Possible
Last September when we moved in to our new home, I finally realized what we had been missing. A backyard!

A family can only do so many crafts in a day. So as I'm cooking, and I hear Goose ask, "Mommy, can I go play out in the backyard?" I don't know that it is possible to answer with a more emphatic, "yes!" I love that she gets outside and plays with the dog.

The problem is, there's not much to do out there. We've never had a backyard before now, so we're lacking in entertainment.

Which is why Dad Blogs is trying to save us by giving away a is super cool swing set from Kids Creations! We don't have the money to buy something right now, what with the saving up for window coverings and all, so it would be amazing to win this!

Goose will be so sad if this doesn't happen! She could, as she likes to say, "cry for the rest of [her] life!"
posted by Lori @ 10:23 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER