Biggy-Ziggy
 
Saturday, February 21, 2009
One Monkey

Well, despite the puppy chewing the pull cord off the mower and eating the motor out of the Scooby Birthday blow up, Monkey's party was a success.

We spent eighty dollars and fed all twenty four people. (We spent fifty five on decorations, though). Everyone really seemed to love the Asian cuisine. It was pretty easy to do, too.

More than anything right now, I'm tired. Monkey is finally on the mend--though last time I said that ear infections and asthma meds were right around the corner. The puppy is sleeping outside. I can finally sleep! Although I don't want to, because I just want to scoop up monkey and squeeze him until 11:46 tomorrow night, when I will finally admit that he is...ONE YEAR OLD
posted by Lori @ 4:17 PM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER