Biggy-Ziggy
 
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Build a Bear
So last time Goose went to Build a Bear, it was with Dad and Monkey Man and I stayed at home to clean and get ready for the holidays. I totally missed the experience. Now she talks about it all the time, almost as much as the new dog. Speaking of the dog... Goose is so responsible with him, and with "planning Brother's birthday party" I'd really love to treat her and take her to Build a Bear, which is why it would be so great to win this giveaway over at Thinking Some More A Build a Bear Gift Card? How perfect!
posted by Lori @ 10:07 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At February 17, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Blogger Willo said…

    We haven't taken either of our boys to build-a-bear yet. I am trying to save it for a really special occasion because I know it will be a huge deal!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and entering the giveaway. We would love to have you back anytime!!!

     

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER