Biggy-Ziggy
 
Thursday, January 29, 2009
WallCandy is Sweet!


WallCandy Arts is great. Their stuff goes up so fast and it looks hand painted, and it's super stylish. We put two of the Season kits up the first day we moved in to our house. I love their stuff. If you go to 2Modern, you can even find coordinating rugs and the like by notneutral (the makers of stickers like Season). I love WallCandy but since I splurged and bought two kits just a few months ago, I haven't had cash for buying more. BUT there's a giveaway over at The Funky Monkey. I'd love to win!
posted by Lori @ 10:18 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At February 3, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    Oh My Gosh! Those are adorable! I must have those....and a giveaway too! have to go check that out. thanks for sharing and for dropping by my blog! nice to meet you ;O)

     

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER