Biggy-Ziggy
 
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Why I Love Centsible Sawyer
So I've been compiling this list of al the things that I want to check out for Black Friday and admittedly that has take most of my time lately. But today I took a break and was catching up reading the blogs I love and I saw Denise at Centsible Sawyer has taken care of my Black Friday list for me. She's compiled a list of Wal Mart's excellent deal and organized them (and I hadn't even seen the sewing machine!). She has a great blog and a giveaway for a $50 gift card going on just to help with the shopping. Go check her out!


Lori
posted by Lori @ 1:58 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lori
Home: Sacramento-ish, California, United States
About Me: I want to make things better.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Blogrolling
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER